Teething is an exciting period of development, but it might bring some discomfort to children.
Fortunately, this super cute pumpkin has texture and sensory bumps to relieve those swollen and painful gums.
This super fun Halloween-themed silicone teether is made of safe and non-toxic food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, phthalate, lead, cadmium, and pentachlorophenol (PCP) free and painted with non-toxic edible paints.
Silicone has natural resistance to bacteria, mold, fungus, odor and stains. Silicone is also very durable, long lasting, and the color remains bright.
Easy to clean, dishwasher, sterilizer, and freezer safe.